Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday morning

Hey hey! It’s friday morning & I’m off to work. The bus is a peaceful place, I’m listening to Philip Glass & havent been hassled by any bams as it meanders through the south side. Tomorrow wee Sam has her birthday party, should be fun. Then it’s all that mad running around nonsense that you do the day before you go on holiday. I’m off to see the brother in law in Spain for 5 days so I might soak up a few…rays!

I’m slowly getting to grips with WordPress/Wordmobi & I can honestly say it’s the business. I’m squirting this stuff out on my e71 & find the screen size & teeny button combo not that great but it’s discrete at least. I fancy the look of the n97 so I might go for one of those when upgrade time comes around. If you are reading this & have any experiences with said device, let me know. The n900 looks a beast too with the added bonus of running on Linux. That ticks a few boxes for me, being a dedicated Linux user for a fair number of years. It’s good to see the guys at Nokia leaning towards Linux on devices. What would be really neat would be Linux apps on PC for said devices. I feel I miss out on things like maps & multimedia stuff not having the Nokia PC Suite. My stop is coming up again so I’ll scoot off for now.

Posted by Wordmobi

No comments:

Post a Comment